Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Post Midterm

After I write a midterm, I like to go back and rerun it in my head and go over what could have been done better, what could have been overlooked while I studied and so on. This midterm is no different, we haven't gotten our marks back, but I feel somewhat confident in how I did. It was a fairly written exam, but a few of the questions confused me, maybe just because of how I had interpreted the information. A few of the questions I felt I had to prove my answer and I didn't feel like the answer could be answered by a yes or no but that is all it required. All in all, I think the midterm was fine, but I should have spent more time on the theories than I did on the readings in the book, because those questions carried more weight than the text questions. These are all pointers that I will definitely take into the next and final exam. Each teacher has a different style and exam style.

Now we are onto new content, but with the other stuff we learned ready to be called on from the back of our brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment